Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I broke my butt. It wasn't as fun as it sounds.

Evan made me do some ridiculous baseball work-out called 50/50s or as I like to call them older-men-with-lost-athletic-abilities/opportunities-taking-it-out-on-young-men-by-grinding-their-faces-into-baseball-diamond-dirt (a mouthful I'll grant you but by God: accurate).

So I walk like the tin-man today and wore these sandals that are ridiculously loud on the hospital stairs paticularly when you have to walk like someone molded from metal. I'm sure everyone in Labor & Delivery and the NICU really appreciated my clacking today (people in the OR don't count because they basically have no idea what's going on...kidding. But seriously, they don't.).

I came home to relax and was forced by Lily to do *dun-dun-duuuuuuuuuuuun*--A. Floor. Puzzle. So no running today but back at my boulder tomorrow. Praise coffee. Praise bread. Praise rain on a skylight. Praise 55 packets of oatmeal in one box. Praise Netflix.

The End.

No comments: